- Complete high school biology curriculum
- 730+ page hardcover textbook including study questions at the end of each chapter
- High quality, full color pictures and graphics
- Step-by-step video (DVD) presentation of all 19 labs and expected results (includes pig dissection, fish dissection, earthworm dissection, microscope experiments and more)
- Lab manual including all labs, critical thinking questions, and student data sheets
- Answer Key including study question answers, test answers, and chapter summaries with key teaching points
- Test Booklet
- Enhanced Study Question & Answer DVD including audio and visual presentation of all chapter study questions and answers with comprehensive explanation of the harder concepts and questions
**SPECIAL** FREE shipping on U.S. orders over $25!
*Note: Price reduced due to 2nd edition textbook release. Questions and answers for chapters 17-19 of the DVD are for 1st edition textbook only, but all other chapter questions and answers will correspond to the 1st and 2nd edition.
Biology Lab Kit Contents: Supply List
Our Lab Kits Are Currently Available Through Rainbow Resource At The Links Below:
Biology Lab Kit: Includes all of the lab supplies EXCEPT for the dissection specimens. (Does not include lab manual, DVD or microscope)
Biology Dissection Specimens: Includes the five dissection specimens used in the lab portion of the Science Shepherd Biology course: freshwater clam, earthworm, grasshopper, perch, and a double-injected fetal pig. (Does not include lab manual, DVD or microscope)